Go4Energy has been actively promoting sustainable construction for many years, conducting building and lease space certification processes in LEED, BREEAM, Green Building Standard or the latest WELL Building Standard and supporting architects, designers and general contractors in creating green buildings.
Since 2012, Go4Energy has been a member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), an organization whose constant mission is to make the world a better place to live and new facilities are built in accordance with the principles of sustainable development. In cooperation with 12,000 member companies, every day more than 170,000 m2 of space is certified in the LEED system. Go4Energy has a number of other achievements to its credit:
– conducting the first certification of the existing Westin hotel in Poland in the LEED for Existing Building system
– certification of Lidl Distribution Centre in Bedzin in LEED for New Construction system
– support for GW in the certification process of Business Garden Warsaw II in the LEED for Core and Shell system
– performing additional analyses for LEED certification purposes for facilities such as: High5ive, Marathon, Dominican, Zephirus, Komandorska 12
– conducting a commissioning process for LEED certification for buildings: Marathon, Axis, Dominikański, Komandorska 12, Lidl Distribution Centre in Będzin, Atrium City, Marynarska Point, T-Mobile Office Park.
See all our realizations
The aim of the USGBC is to build a community of green building experts and practitioners, promote sustainable development, support modern technologies and environmental education.
Organisation of OSWBZ
To further contribute to the implementation of the above activities in the local market and to the development of green design and construction in Poland, in 2014 Go4Energy together with Cushman & Wakefield, Skanska Property Poland and APA Wojciechowski Architekci founded the National Association in Support of Sustainable Building (OSWBZ.org).
The association’s product is the Polish Green Building Standard certificate, which promotes high quality of the internal environment while respecting the idea of rational energy consumption. It also puts emphasis on educating the user by informing him/her about all the amenities that exist in the building and its immediate surroundings. GBS has already met with great interest and appreciation of investors on the Polish market, who subject office and public buildings to certification.
Also noteworthy is a new system of evaluation of existing buildings – GBSA, used to verify what was promised at the stage of design and then construction. It allows to check if appropriate parameters are maintained during operation. This allows to avoid saving activities at the expense of the quality of the working environment. More information is available at: www.g4e.pl.