How do we process your data?
1) Scope of data: We process the following categories of your data: identification data (name, surname, position, workplace – company of the business entity), contact data (telephone number, e-mail address) and correspondence data (seat address of the business entity);
2) Administrator: The administrator of your personal data is Go4Energy sp. z o.o. . with its registered office in Warsaw at 68 Białobrzeska Street 64, 02 – 325 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division under KRS number 0000957847, NIP 701 035 54 58, (Go4Energy) …
3) the Data Protection Officer: The controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer in the absence of such an obligation under the PDA (Article 37 of the PDA);
4) Purposes and basis of processing:
Your personal data are processed for the following purpose:
- a) exchanging correspondence concerning the business relationship between you and Go4Energy, including responding to your enquiries concerning the services provided by Go4Energy (grounded in Article 6(1)(b) of the PDA);
- (b) internal Go4IT administrative purposes, including statistics and internal Go4Energy reporting that pursue our legitimate interest (based on Article 6(1)(f) of the TCO);
- (c) the archival (evidential) interest of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove the facts (Article 6(1)(f) PCO);
- (d) the determination, investigation or defence, if any, of our legitimate interest (grounded in Article 6(1)(f) of the GOP);
- (e) to consider complaints, if they are lodged, about the quality of services provided by the Go4IT and the way in which the Go4Energy personnel handle them (ground in Article 6(1)(b) of the GOP).
5) Recipients of data: the recipients of your personal data will be: companies cooperating with IT services;
6) Period of storage: We may process your data on the basis of your consent until you withdraw your consent in this respect or we determine that it has become obsolete. We may process data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller until the legitimate interests of Go4Energy underlying such processing have been fulfilled or until you object to such processing. We may process the rest of the data processed for a period not exceeding 3 years if you represent an entity that is an entrepreneur or 10 years if an individual is a party to the correspondence;
7) Letter of Rights: you have the right of access to your data and the right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, right of transfer, right to object to the processing of data, right to object to profiling, right to withdraw your consent at any time without giving any reason, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal;
8) Right of complaint: you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the RODO;
9) Right to object: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data on the basis of the legitimate interest described above. We will stop processing your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are valid legal grounds for doing so that are overriding your interests, rights and freedoms, or that the data is necessary for us to establish, assert or defend a claim;
10) Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling related to automated decision making;
11) Withdrawal of consent: In the case of data processing on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Go4Energy in writing to the Company’s mailing address, i.e. Go4Energy sp. z o.o. ul. Łucka 18 lok. 112, 00 – 845 Warsaw, without giving any reason, and also without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. In case of exercising this right we will cease processing the data for the purpose covered by the previously expressed consent.