On November 7th, a debate organized by Go4Energy “Future of energy-saving building in Poland” was initiated. It premiered during the Future4Build conference. The debate is partnered by the Murator Publishing House.
The main questions asked to the participants of the debate — how could energy-saving building be combined with economic grounds and how to overcome obstacles faced by developers? What solutions does the construction sector need and what Polish government and the developers can do about it? Are we able to implement optimum economic and legal solutions? What awaits the construction sector with relation to the upcoming changes and what will the construction services sector look like after 2020?
Participants of the discussion:
• Piotr Bartkiewicz, PhD Eng., Warsaw University of Technology
• Tomasz Gałązka, Head of Energy Performance Department, Ministry of Transport, Building and Maritime Economy
• Tomasz Augustyniak, President of Go4Energy
• Agnieszka Kalinowska-Sołtys, Director, APA Wojciechowski
• Michał Marszałek, Sustainable Growth Coordinator, Skanska Property
• Zuzanna Paciorkiewicz, PhD., Director of Office and Warehouse Space Management Department at DTZ
• Paweł Pucher, Legal Office Kaczor Klimczyk Pucher Wypiór Adwokaci
In the next few days, we will post a transcript of the debate and a video report.
JOIN US in the debate or ask your own questions — contact us at email@example.com